2/4/19 Edit: Thank you to everyone who made a purchase! 68 buckets found a permanent home. I hope you all are gentle when you play with my balls! All orders made through last night (Feb 3rd) will be filled. Any and all future orders will be returned.
Hello Guild Ball enthusiasts. Special news for you today! I’ve finally got a big batch of the “Bucket-O-Balls” ball-markers ready to make their way out into the world!
For those of you who did not attend SteamCon US – The Gaylord Opryland in Nashville was selected by Steamforged’s Sean Dooley. The reason for this location was solely due to the perk of having a bucket of golf balls delivered to your room every morning. This ball was crafted in order to properly commemorate the fantastic experience and amenities of SCUS as well as the world-class organizer who brought such a venue to the masses.
With the help of SFG sculptor Ben Charles I’ve meticulously sculpted this masterpiece. To my knowledge this was the only ball crafted at SCUS, thus making it the (un)official event ball! It was then brought to life by budding 3d artist Stevan Meisoll. These balls are now ready to grace your pitch with an elegancy that can only be matched by a Nashville driving range.
Why play with one ball when you could play with a whole bucket!?
I am selling these ball-markers essentially the cost to make/distribute them. The main factor here is shipping.
- US Domestic – $6/ball (includes shipping)
- International – $16/ball (includes shipping)
- Just like Sean Dooley brings communities together, it is more valuable for you to participate as a group. As such you may add on additional balls to your purchase for an extra $2/ball (limit 5).
- If you wish to order more than 5 ball-markers, please reach out to me directly prior to placing your order.
- Supplies are limited.
- Please send the appropriate amount of money via paypal.me/mometack or to email@example.com.
- In the notes please indicate your name and *ENTIRE* shipping address including country code if you are not in the US.
- Please use the SEND TO FRIEND feature as this is not a for profit venture. The paypal fee confuses me.
- The ball-markers *DO NOT* come with a 30mm base and are unpainted.
- The balls are made of “rapid resin” 3d printing material.
- Although the balls are precision crafted, and I have taken care to remove as much flash as possible, some balls may require additional cleaning of mold lines.
- Please feel free to reach out if there are any additional questions at all!
(In case you’re still scratching your head: this is entirely a work of satire. SCUS was a truly a fantastic memorable experience at a great location. Props to Dooley on a job well done. Our bathrooms were immaculate.)